Do you want to play Android games in Windows PC or OS X device? Do you want to use Android apps in your Windows PC and OS X device? Bluestacks is best solution for all such questions.
It is most popular and sophisticated emulator used all over the world. It enables you to use all android apps and allows you to play all android games as well. It’s like a bridge between PC and mobile to use their favorite android apps.
Installation Requirements for Bluestacks:
- Minimum of 2GB RAM
- 4GB Memory space in ROM.
- DirectX Version above 9.0
- PC graphics drivers should be compatible with Bluestacks i.e. updated graphic driver which is HD compatible is suffice
Generally it installs in C drive, you may redirect it to some other drive if you don’t have enough space in C drive.
How to install Bluestacks app player.
- Download Bluestacks apk here
- Once the download is over, open it to start the installation process.
- By default installation location is C drive. You may change it to other drive if you have enough space over there.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then click “install” option.
- Click “finish” option to complete the process and open it.
How to Fix Run time data download error
- Download error occurs due to low internet connections or because Bluestacks server problem
- You have to uninstall the bluestacks software clearly. Use Ravo uninstaller software for doing the same. Download Revo software. Here is the link
- Now download BlueStacks again and install with proper internet connection.
- You may Download BlueStacks offline version, so that you can install it without internet connection.
Bluestacks has 96% app competency compare to Youwave, GenyMotions 75% and 90% respectively.
In case of Gaming compatibility it has 86% whereas Youwave and GenyMotion has 68% and 77% respectively.
So it’s worth use Bluestacks to make our life easy.
Feel free to ask questions and make your emotions zero.